- Lecturing of “Introduction to Topological Phases of Matter”: a PhD course at the University of Trento, together with Dr. Tomoki Ozawa, Spring 2017.
- Supervisor for the Part 1A Physics (first year undergraduate) course at the University of Cambridge, 2010-2013.
- Munro Studentship for teaching by Queens’ College, 2012-2013.
Outreach activities with school students:
- Presentations to 14-16 year-olds at the yearly Physics at Work outreach days.
- Visiting scientist at the Perse School for Girls, helped with Year 9 Critical Thinking in Science.
- Demonstrator at the Senior Physics Challenge.
- Volunteer teaching assistant at the United World College of the Adriatic (September 2010). Helped to teach physics classes for 16-18 year-olds and gave a series of popular science lectures on Quantum Mechanics.
- Workshops for 14-18 year-olds on issues around science in society with The Triple Helix Cambridge (2007-2009). Worked in conjunction with college admissions, the Cambridge Science Festival, Excellence East and the Cambridge University Active Community Fund.